Sunday 26 February 2012

Seaside and slot machines

I have returned from London fashion weekend and have just about recovered. I had an amazing time at Somerset House on Friday. The sun was shining and there was a great atmosphere. As well as working hard to get some shots for the blog I managed to do a bit of shopping and also found some time to party in the evening and enjoyed one too many cocktails at Callooh Calley with a few friends. 

I'm going to try and post all my photographs this week. I managed to get a seat in the press area at the front of the catwalk, which was awesome and gave me a great opportunity to practice my skills.

 The first designer to showcase her collection was Holly Fulton. I love the fact that Holly's S/S collection is based on the girl who has spent all her money on clothes so has to holiday a little closer to home. Instead of the bright lights of Vagas she takes a trip to the neon lights of Margate.  Her influences come from the slot machines and seashells. Holly is known for using art deco prints and geometry which comes across in her new season designs. 

Hope you enjoy my pictures from the show










Her collection is available from www.matchesfashion.com or if that's a little pricey check out this Holly Fulton T- Shirt from Topshop


Lips Graphic Tee £30 www.topshop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment