Monday 27 February 2012

Pretty in pink

My inspiration for tonight's post came from this shot I took at the Prim Rose catwalk show at fashion weekend. Prim Rose's collection is very girly with dreamy spring pastels. I really like this casual weekend look (maybe without the ice cream headband) I'm not sure I could get away with that one in Sheffield.  




I have picked out a high street alternative - may have to buy this one myself it's very 'me'

Knitted Tweedy Sweat £36 www.topshop.com

Worn blue Cigerette Jeans £50 www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk

Collar Necklace £14 www.topshop.com


3 comments:

  1. Loving the pearl collar - I was looking for a metal chainmail style one as well!

    http://thetimetomakeup.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topshop have the same one in chainmail too. Thanks for following my blog. I have followed you back. Hope you had a great time at fashion weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings. wholesale womens coats distributor

    ReplyDelete