Sunday 12 February 2012

Plaits and that


Good evening. I've had a bit of a wild few days so haven't had chance to post much this week but I have loads of exciting pictures for this coming week from the cultural industries spring 2012 fashion show that I attended in Manchester on Wednesday.



Whilst I have been out about with the camera I have spotted a few girls sporting the plait. I really like this new season hair trend as it can be made very simple and wearable like the girl above that I shot at the Tate Modern gallery in London. 




If you are feeling a bit more adventurous you can try this edgy style that I captured back stage at the Spring 2012 fashion show.

Have a look at this guide to a simple plait featured in Elle and best of all this look is totally free.








No comments:

Post a Comment