Wednesday 22 February 2012

Rianna Phillips

Rianna Phillips has recently graduated from Manchester School of Arts and showcased her clothes at The Spring Fashion Show. This young designer uses hand dying techniques, digital prints and metal wear in the making of her clothing line. She has also launched an awesome handbag collection and has just set up an online shop. I love the over sized clutch bags ( I WANT I WANT I WANT ). Below are some pictures I took at the catwalk show and a few of my personal favourite clutch bags.







Large Portfolio Clutch bag $40 www.etsy.com


Mini Clutch $35 www.etsy.com


2 comments:

  1. Helloooo! I tweeted you a few times and then I got the comment you left on my blog. Thanks so much for this fab write up! I'm glad you liked the show, what a day it was!

    You got some fantastic pics, is there any chance you could send me the original high res images? As I was backstage I didn't get to see them on the catwalk! Boooo! I've been trying to collect together images from bloggers who were snapping away!

    If you could, send them to Riannabethany@gmail.com I'd much appreciate it.

    Thanks again for the write up

    Rianna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rianna

    I'm at London fashion week for the next 2 days but will def get them to you when I get back

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete