Thursday 16 February 2012

L'Atelier

At the beginning of the week I said I would be writing about some of the up and coming designers I saw last week at the Spring 2012 fashion show in Manchester as well as posting some of my photographs of the catwalk show.

The first designer that I have decided to post is a young lady called Karoline Flis who launched her own label in 2011.

Karoline who is creative director at L'Atelier offers feminine and stylish clothing.  One thing that I like about this new designer is the price of her collection. All the clothes looked really high quality, so I was expecting them to be expensive but was pleasantly surprised when I looked at the prices.







Here are a couple of my favourite pieces.....



This classic cut blazer will look perfect with skinny jeans ( I have an obsession with blazers I must own about 15 of them) and this one is a great price only £35.



This navy sheer tie front top £18 could be teamed with shorts and tights for a cool spring look


I Love this pretty Butterfly scarf and it's a complete bargain for just £7 


No comments:

Post a Comment