Sunday 15 January 2012

Something a little bit different


Collard Manson is an awesome boutique in Sheffield. I have been a big fan of this shop since it was opened back in 2003 by husband and wife team Tim Collard and Zara Manson. After starting out with a small location on Devonshire Street they now have 2 more stores in Nottingham and Meadowhall. 
Why do I love this place so much? I hear you asking. There are a number of reasons. The first reason is because of the staff. It's nice to go into a shop that has a personal touch. The second reason is because of the fabulous selection of bags and jewellery. I have bought some very cool items from Collard Manson over the years including the bag pictured below, which I also have in black. All bags are designed and branded by Collard Manson, making them exclusive and unique. If you want something a little bit different visit www.collardmanson.com  
























No comments:

Post a Comment