Tuesday 10 January 2012

In a world of bows


I have to admit I have a mini obsession with accessories (who doesn't). I found this amazing little shop about a month ago in the centre of Sheffield. On entering I was hit with an array of colour. I got chatting to Lucy who was sat behind the counter on her sewing machine, she told me how she hand sews all of the fabulous bows. Every design is unique and there are so many to choose from. If you are anything like me, I guarantee you will end up leaving the shop with a bag full. If you are not local to Sheffield, do not fear you can shop online at dontfeedthebears.co.uk. They also have an awesome collection of t-shirts and bags (oh and they are currently having a half price sale). 

Go on, get feeding those bears.......













No comments:

Post a Comment