Thursday 10 May 2012

Keeping it nude

Having returned from my holiday I'm feeling all happy and ready for summer. I have returned with loads of new ideas and have quite a few photos to post from a few projects I have been working on. I guess this blog is more of a journey of my photography as well as giving you guys some outfit inspiration. Since I started in December I have definitely developed my photography and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to some more photo shoots now that I have got a bit more free time.
I am using a bit of positive thinking and hope that we will be able to get our summer dresses soon.  I love this Matthew Williamson nude dress with this sun hat and bright pink lips. I actually took this photograph a few months ago but this dress was not available to buy, as it was from the new summer collection from Seasons clothing in Sheffield.  




Here are a few of my favourite nude dresses for summer 


Embellished Dress £85 Warehouse www.asos.com



Ted Baker front wrap dress £229 www.asos.com



Cameo Hallucination Strappy Dress £120 www.asos.com


















No comments:

Post a Comment