Thursday 22 March 2012

Keep following your dream

I have certainly had a busy week hence the lack of posting. I have been putting all my energy into developing my photography skills (oh and a couple of wild parties in between). I was lucky enough to spend the day on Saturday working in a London studio with Rossella Vanon a very inspiring fashion photographer who has shot for Vogue magazine. Rosella made me realise that you don't always need to have industry related qualifications to break into fashion photography, just a hugh amount of passion. With a lot of hard work and commitment you may just achieve your dream. I am currently editing my pictures from this shoot so I will try and post them at the weekend.

I also attended a talk by ex editor of Elle and Grazia magazine on Monday night and had the opportunity to speak to some interesting people who shared my passion for fashion styling and photography. I spotted this lovely lady (pictured below) who has recently started blogging and I also met her boyfriend who does all the photography on her blog. We discussed the challenges of maintaining a fashion blog. For me the rewards come when somebody else recognises your work so a big thanks to Laura for writing about me on her site. Check out Laura's view on the evening wishiwore.blogspot.co.uk and this beautiful flowery dress that she wore from River Island.






I also spotted this D&G new season dress but this was a little out of my price range so found this floral print dress from Goldie London as an alternative.

Floral Floaty Dress £54 www.goldielondon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment