Sunday 11 March 2012

90's techno tribal prints

Well the bikini post yesterday certainly made the sunshine. I have spent all afternoon in the beer garden of a country pub with friends, think I may have even got a bit of colour to my ghostly white skin.

I have only got a few of my catwalk shots left to post now, then I'm going to write about all the street style outfits I captured at fashion week.

I have mixed thoughts on tribal print as it reminds me of the early 90's and Hilary Banks off The Fresh Prince of Bel Air but I actually liked this look when I saw it on the catwalk.




 I got really excited when I found these reworked tribal print dresses below on ASOS for just a tenner which you can also wear as a skirt ( I tend to buy a lot of vintage skirts and wear them as dresses).This can look very individual and nobody can ever guess that I'm actually wearing a skirt.







Tribal print dress £10 ASOS 



No comments:

Post a Comment