Friday 27 December 2013

Paris in the Spring

2014 is fast approaching and I couldn't be more excited for the year ahead. I Want Your Clothes have so much planned already. With the launch of our website and a trip to Paris Fashion week in early Spring I have never been so happy to start a new year. I can't wait to get my camera out and start working on our street style inspired collection. I wanted to give you a sneak peak of our new arrivals that will be coming to IWYC in January. If you see anything you like get in touch and I will make sure I put you one aside.

Paris 'the city of cities'. Rich in history and the home of fashion. A powerful house of art, literature, music and philosophy. The place where Coco Chanel opened her first fashion boutique in 1921.

Follow us on Instagram to keep up to date with our full range.




Paris in Spring jumper (available in black and nude)







Street Style girl (available in navy and cream)




Catwalk Queen Dress (S,M,L available) 





No comments:

Post a Comment