Monday 29 April 2013

It's all Rosey




Last night I went to see Lucy Rose play at Queens Social Club in Sheffield. I was introducted to Lucy Rose a few years ago when she performed vocals on Bombay Bicycle clubs album Flaws.

Last year Lucy released her solo album "Like we used to" and I went to see her preform to a very small crowd in the Plug, Sheffield. I was instently mesmerised by Lucy. Her voice is amazing. She is one of few artists that I have seen that sounds exactly the same live as on her recorded tracks. She has the voice of an angel as well as being an amazing guitarist and songwriter. Not to mention her great style too.

Lucy returned to Yorkshire on her UK tour. She explained to the crowd that she was so inspired the last time she visited that she had written a song for her forthcoming album named 'Sheffield' which she performed last night.

Lucy looked effortlessly cool in skinny jeans and a T shirt.

Above is a picture from the gig and some outfit inspiration from this talented young lady.  Lucy is a bit of a tea fan like me so I have included this black T shirt from her site.




BadAss Brew T shirt £15 Lucy Rose Music






Cheap Monday second skin skinny jeans £49 Urban Outfitters



And Finally here is lucy's new single Shiver.






No comments:

Post a Comment